Today, I’m talking about dipping my indie author toe into the TikTok world of booktok and authortok and writingtok and more (@elodienowodazkij).
I am also quickly talking about getting very invested into the TV shows Billions after watching the first five seasons pretty quickly and how I’ve been analyzing the character arc (as I was listening to the audiobook Take Off Your Pants!: Outline Your Books for Faster, Better Writing by Libbie Hawker).
Mentioned in this episode:
- My TikTok account: https://www.tiktok.com/@elodienowodazkij
- The Self-Publishing Show: SPS-294: How to Sell More Books Using TikTok – with Lila Dubois and Jayne Rylon https://selfpublishingformula.com/episode-294/
- Facebook TikTok Author groups: TikTok For Authors & Authors of TikTok
- TikTok class for authors: https://tiktoksellsbooks.com/ and more…
Do you have any questions about self-publishing/writing?
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Send me an email: authorelodienowodazkij AT gmail.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- If you like romance, purchase one of my books or audiobooks…
- Rate, review and subscribe and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too. – A self-published author's diary
- Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too.
- BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022)
- Defining "success" as a self-published author …
- Kickstarter for Authors: What To Do When Your Kickstarter Does Not Get Funded … (and what I would do differently)
- Ten days after my latest book release (sold copies, reviews and what comes next) and a peek inside this author's day on release day.