The *Official* Story in third person which is SO strange to write 🙂
Elodie Nowodazkij was raised in a tiny village in France, where she could always be found a book in hand. At nineteen, she moved to the US, where she learned she’d never lose her French accent. She graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Modern Language & Linguistics, and later earned master’s degrees in German Cultural Studies and European Studies. Unbeknownst to her professors, she sometimes drafted stories in class. Now she lives close to DC with her husband, Plato The Dog and Bobbie Voltaire The Cat. She’s also a serial smiley user.
And a few things you may not know about me:
- I met the Nobel Prize of Economics 2014 before he received the prize at a conference and he helped me with my suitcase.
- I speak three languages fluently (English, French and German) and a tiny bit of Spanish and Russian.
- I love food, all kinds of food but I always drop something at the most inappropriate time like during a business lunch in an 15th century dining room with very important people at the table. The key is to continue talking as if nothing happened and smile.
- I shook the hand of the former Chancellor of Germany
- I broke my arm in two places when I was about twelve…my gym teacher didn’t believe me at first and told me to shake it off.
- I spent lots of my time at my grandparents after breaking my arm and freaked out because the cast was red. I was convinced I was bleeding profusely. My grandma had a hard time making me understand that it was just the tiles of the kitchen…