Today, I talk about keeping track of indie author conferences as I completely missed the Romance Author Mastermind conference. it does require an invitation but I only saw talks about it after it happened (or while it was happening) so making sure I’m adding the link to it to my favorites. I also mention the 20booksto50k conference and Inkers Con.
During the week, I also updated my author newsletter landing pages to make them less convoluted and I’m currently experiencing the very fun writing high of starting to write a story I’ve been thinking about for several months now.
Links from this episode:
- Romance Author Mastermind (https://romanceauthormastermind.com/)
- 20booksto50k conference (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCl3DWM-P5iOtytsCGsdrLmfjqQjAH8Jm)
- Inkers Con (https://www.inkerscon.com/)
Don’t hesitate to ask me a question per email or record a question…
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Grab a copy of #TheLeftoverBride: https://amzn.to/3i3SDXj
- Subscribe to my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- Rate, review and subscribe and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
Ep. 40 – Keeping track of indie author conferences, updating newsletter landing pages and the writing high … – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 40 – Keeping track of indie author conferences, updating newsletter landing pages and the writing high …
- Ep – 39: Good news, using Netgalley as an indie author (part 1), getting a spike in free ebooks in Germany (not sure why)…
- Ep. 38 – Another (hard) lesson learned as indie author, getting back into a writing routine and more…
- REPLAY – Interview with audiobook narrator Megan Carter
- Ep. 37 – Not writing for a few days and a SEE ME, SEE ME NOT audiobook preview…