I am back from holidays. A bit jetlagged. Very grateful for the time spent with loved ones in Germany and in France and getting back into a writing routine (and podcasting routine).
For the first time, I recorded this episode live on TikTok (before editing it for the podcast). Today, I talk about writing using the Pomodoro method again, my Kindle Vella bonus (more than I expected). Plus, I share an excerpt of the audiobook of Trust Me, Trust Me More and more…
Mentioned in this episode:
- Instant Data Scraper (saw this on Bryan Cohen’s Amazon ads course – he mentions it was first introduced to him by BookBub & FB Ad coach Alana Terry):
- Trust Me, Trust Me Not audiobook: Audible – Amazon – iTunes
- Gavert City Box Set audiobook: Audible – Amazon – iTunes
Ways to help Ukraine
- Voices of children: https://voices.org.ua/en/?fbclid=IwAR3Rw0CD3ykmpVwfcuQMBdMvP2NvfuRPrCebNwSJbjajeOIU0pYWica0l5E
- A few ways to help Ukrainians: https://snyder.substack.com/p/a-few-ways-to-help-ukrainians?utm_source=url&fbclid=IwAR1tRHYwpS0z9XOtaMafpVuequlTEuRKcs74bEEpeCUAXHtPOardfnQe15k
- List of charities to support Ukraine by subject: https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/s6g5un/want_to_support_ukraine_heres_a_list_of_charities/
- If you’re in Germany: https://zez.am/act.now.by.klitschko
- If you’re in France: https://parrainage.refugies.info/
- Ukraine Media Crisis Center How To Help: https://uacrisis.org/en/help-ukraine
Do you have any questions about self-publishing/writing?
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Send me an email: authorelodienowodazkij AT gmail.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- If you like romance, purchase one of my books or audiobooks…
- Rate, review and subscribe and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…) – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…)
- Ep. 61 – My BargainBooksy and AudioThicket recap, the "need" to write and more…
- Ep. 60 – Writing process, the writing craft and advice from TikTok (Thank you so much!)…
- Ep. 59 – April book sales breakdown and did posting every day on TikTok help my sales? (and the lines that stay with you)
- Ep. 58 – The one with the Kindle Vella Bonus, writing with Pomodoro and audiobook excerpt…
- Ep. 57 – My self-publishing March recap: my sales data, Kindle Vella, audiobook and more
- Ep. 56 – Why I decided to try out Kindle Vella as an indie author and my first days on the platform.
- Ep. 55 – Cover reveal (cover costs and strategy for this book) and learning more about the 7 rules of marketing.
- Ep. 54 – How one of my TikTok videos went viral on Instagram and using Amazon ads as an indie author…
- Ep. 53 – REPLAY – My top 3 self-publishing mistakes