Today, I share with you my book promo results using BargainBooksy as well as my audiobook promo results using AudioThicket. But first, I start by sharing some good news as well as explaining why sometimes it feels like I “need, need, need” to write. And more advice from writers on TikTok:
- Pick one thing at a time and master it. You don’t have to be brilliant at everything right out of the box.” by @mckennadeanfiction and
- “Be easy on yourself” by @katryanwrites…
Mentioned in this episode:
- BargainBooksy: https://www.bargainbooksy.com/sell-more-books/
- AudioThicket: https://www.audiothicket.com/
- Bookfunnel: https://bookfunnel.com/
- BookBub: https://partners.bookbub.com/
The TikTok video where I asked what advice writers would give someone just starting:
Ways to help Ukraine
- Voices of children: https://voices.org.ua/en/?fbclid=IwAR3Rw0CD3ykmpVwfcuQMBdMvP2NvfuRPrCebNwSJbjajeOIU0pYWica0l5E
- A few ways to help Ukrainians: https://snyder.substack.com/p/a-few-ways-to-help-ukrainians?utm_source=url&fbclid=IwAR1tRHYwpS0z9XOtaMafpVuequlTEuRKcs74bEEpeCUAXHtPOardfnQe15k
- List of charities to support Ukraine by subject: https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/s6g5un/want_to_support_ukraine_heres_a_list_of_charities/
- If you’re in Germany: https://zez.am/act.now.by.klitschko
- If you’re in France: https://parrainage.refugies.info/
- Ukraine Media Crisis Center How To Help: https://uacrisis.org/en/help-ukraine
Do you have any questions about self-publishing/writing?
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Send me an email: authorelodienowodazkij AT gmail.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- If you like romance, purchase one of my books or audiobooks…
- Rate, review and subscribe and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…) – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…)
- Ep. 61 – My BargainBooksy and AudioThicket recap, the "need" to write and more…
- Ep. 60 – Writing process, the writing craft and advice from TikTok (Thank you so much!)…
- Ep. 59 – April book sales breakdown and did posting every day on TikTok help my sales? (and the lines that stay with you)
- Ep. 58 – The one with the Kindle Vella Bonus, writing with Pomodoro and audiobook excerpt…
- Ep. 57 – My self-publishing March recap: my sales data, Kindle Vella, audiobook and more
- Ep. 56 – Why I decided to try out Kindle Vella as an indie author and my first days on the platform.
- Ep. 55 – Cover reveal (cover costs and strategy for this book) and learning more about the 7 rules of marketing.
- Ep. 54 – How one of my TikTok videos went viral on Instagram and using Amazon ads as an indie author…
- Ep. 53 – REPLAY – My top 3 self-publishing mistakes