First of all, I hope you’re all doing well and keeping safe. As you may have seen, I’ve been raising money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. And thank you so so so very much to everyone who has already donated.
Both The Chemical Engineer and our friend, Sam, joined our team. We’re very close to reaching our team goal of $1000 (anything above would be amazing, of course), but Alex hasn’t reached his goal of $200 yet. And that’s where this post comes in.
You can donate to Alex’s Fundraising Page here: https://pages.lls.org/ltn/md/Baltimor20/ANowodazkij or on his Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/donate/726116337938686/10109848498367178/
- $300 helps fund one week of LLS-sponsored group support for families dealing with blood cancer treatment.
- $500 helps defray the costs of treatment-related travel for a patient.
- $1,000 helps fund general lab supplies for seven weeks to help LLS-funded researchers conduct laboratory work needed to develop blood cancer treatments.
- $6,000 funds the work of an LLS-funded research fellow for six weeks.
- $10,000 allows a donor direct funding of one of nine disease-specific research portfolios.
Alex is quite busy these days. He’s always quite busy but even more so for the past few months, and he doesn’t have much extra time to fundraise. And this is where I and this post come in…(especially as I’ve already reached my goal. Thank you again to everyone who already donated!)
- You can donate to Alex’s Fundraising Page here: https://pages.lls.org/ltn/md/Baltimor20/ANowodazkij or on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/donate/726116337938686/10109848498367178/
- If Alex has already reached his goal by the time you check this email, don’t hesitate to give out to our team, Sam or myself: https://pages.lls.org/ltn/md/baltimor20/elodieslightthenight
If you cannot donate we totally understand!
Don’t hesitate to share this post…:-)
Help him reach his fundraising goal and light the night!