Listen to the full episode now…Choose you favorite platform here or listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, Audible, Overcast, Breaker and more…
Episode 46 is also known as season 2, episode 1 🙂
Today, I’m starting season 2 by talking about writing more than 10000 words a week, by doing sprints for a couple of hours per day (not every day), leaning into my process, writing two stories at the same time and more.
Mentioned in this episode:
- 20Books Vegas 2021 Day 2 – Becca Syme – Productivity Myths
- Elana Johnson’s outline/character spreadsheet
- Writing and Releasing Rapidly (Indie Inspiration for Self-Publishers Book 1) by Elana Johnson (available on Amazon)
- Sprinting: https://writeordie.com/
Do you have any questions about self-publishing/writing?
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Send me an email: authorelodienowodazkij AT gmail.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- If you like romance, purchase one of my books or audiobooks…
- Rate, review and subscribe and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
Follow me on Instagram – Bookbub – Facebook – Twitter – Goodreads – TikTok
A self-publishing update: Vella, a day without earnings, and business decisions… – A self-published author's diary
- A self-publishing update: Vella, a day without earnings, and business decisions…
- Episode 75 – Podcast reset, a quick recap and three newsletters for writers
- Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too.
- BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022)
- Defining "success" as a self-published author …