Episode 46 is also known as season 2, episode 1 🙂
Today, I’m starting season 2 by talking about writing more than 10000 words a week, by doing sprints for a couple of hours per day (not every day), leaning into my process, writing two stories at the same time and more.
Mentioned in this episode:
- 20Books Vegas 2021 Day 2 – Becca Syme – Productivity Myths
- Elana Johnson’s outline/character spreadsheet
- Writing and Releasing Rapidly (Indie Inspiration for Self-Publishers Book 1) by Elana Johnson (available on Amazon)
- Sprinting: https://writeordie.com/
Do you have any questions about self-publishing/writing?
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Send me an email: authorelodienowodazkij AT gmail.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- If you like romance, purchase one of my books or audiobooks…
- Rate, review and subscribe and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
Episode 75 – Podcast reset, a quick recap and three newsletters for writers – A self-published author's diary
- Episode 75 – Podcast reset, a quick recap and three newsletters for writers
- Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too.
- BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022)
- Defining "success" as a self-published author …
- Kickstarter for Authors: What To Do When Your Kickstarter Does Not Get Funded … (and what I would do differently)