Are you ready for a little snippet from #SweetsForLove (set to Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift – Taylor’s version :-))?
“Are you a serial killer?”
The words tumble out of my mouth.
He raises one amused eyebrow. “Nope.”
“Married? Engaged? Seeing someone?”
“Nope. Nope. And nope.”
And because he has no idea who I am. And because this won’t hurt anyone. And because I’m tired of being too careful…
“Can I kiss you?” My voice is barely above a whisper.
“Can I kiss you back?”
Ep. 61 – My BargainBooksy and AudioThicket recap, the "need" to write and more… – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 61 – My BargainBooksy and AudioThicket recap, the "need" to write and more…
- Ep. 60 – Writing process, the writing craft and advice from TikTok (Thank you so much!)…
- Ep. 59 – April book sales breakdown and did posting every day on TikTok help my sales? (and the lines that stay with you)
- Ep. 58 – The one with the Kindle Vella Bonus, writing with Pomodoro and audiobook excerpt…
- Ep. 57 – My self-publishing March recap: my sales data, Kindle Vella, audiobook and more