Are you ready for a little snippet from #SweetsForLove (set to Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift – Taylor’s version :-))?
“Are you a serial killer?”
The words tumble out of my mouth.
He raises one amused eyebrow. “Nope.”
“Married? Engaged? Seeing someone?”
“Nope. Nope. And nope.”
And because he has no idea who I am. And because this won’t hurt anyone. And because I’m tired of being too careful…
“Can I kiss you?” My voice is barely above a whisper.
“Can I kiss you back?”
Trying out a new book review strategy and SO MANY emotions about the release of #SweetsForLove – A self-published author's diary
- Trying out a new book review strategy and SO MANY emotions about the release of #SweetsForLove
- Announcements: Summer Break and Self-Publishing/Writing Ask Me Anything
- Self-publishing reflection: planning and goals (Vella, novellas, marketing and more…)
- REPLAY – How my self-published book A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER became a success…
- Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…)