Are you ready for a little snippet from #SweetsForLove (set to Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift – Taylor’s version :-))?
“Are you a serial killer?”
The words tumble out of my mouth.
He raises one amused eyebrow. “Nope.”
“Married? Engaged? Seeing someone?”
“Nope. Nope. And nope.”
And because he has no idea who I am. And because this won’t hurt anyone. And because I’m tired of being too careful…
“Can I kiss you?” My voice is barely above a whisper.
“Can I kiss you back?”
Follow me on Instagram – Bookbub – Facebook – Twitter – Goodreads – TikTok
A self-publishing update: Vella, a day without earnings, and business decisions… – A self-published author's diary
- A self-publishing update: Vella, a day without earnings, and business decisions…
- Episode 75 – Podcast reset, a quick recap and three newsletters for writers
- Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too.
- BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022)
- Defining "success" as a self-published author …