Today, I’m talking about dipping my indie author toe into the TikTok world of booktok and authortok and writingtok and more (@elodienowodazkij).
I am also quickly talking about getting very invested into the TV shows Billions after watching the first five seasons pretty quickly and how I’ve been analyzing the character arc (as I was listening to the audiobook Take Off Your Pants!: Outline Your Books for Faster, Better Writing by Libbie Hawker).
Mentioned in this episode:
- My TikTok account: https://www.tiktok.com/@elodienowodazkij
- The Self-Publishing Show: SPS-294: How to Sell More Books Using TikTok – with Lila Dubois and Jayne Rylon https://selfpublishingformula.com/episode-294/
- Facebook TikTok Author groups: TikTok For Authors & Authors of TikTok
- TikTok class for authors: https://tiktoksellsbooks.com/ and more…
Do you have any questions about self-publishing/writing?
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Send me an email: authorelodienowodazkij AT gmail.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- If you like romance, purchase one of my books or audiobooks…
- Rate, review and subscribe and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…) – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…)
- Ep. 61 – My BargainBooksy and AudioThicket recap, the "need" to write and more…
- Ep. 60 – Writing process, the writing craft and advice from TikTok (Thank you so much!)…
- Ep. 59 – April book sales breakdown and did posting every day on TikTok help my sales? (and the lines that stay with you)
- Ep. 58 – The one with the Kindle Vella Bonus, writing with Pomodoro and audiobook excerpt…