The cover for #SweetsForLove is here… I repeat, the cover for my next romcom #SweetsForLove is here. And I love it. And not only because I designed it. The illustrations of Alessandro and Aisling were designed by Qamber Emporium.
A baking competition for the Happily Ever After channel could bring success to my small-town bakery… and one night of toe-curling passion that would keep me warm for years to come. But nothing more. Because I don’t have time for love. Right? Right.
***Make sure you pre-order it today!***
Alessandro Torre marches back into my life with the same tattooed broad shoulders, half-grin and smoldering-dark eyes that had me melting like butter almost a year ago. I was never supposed to see him again. To me, he was Thor (because of his hammer). But now, we’re stuck together with the best sugar glue in town. A former grumpy bodyguard (and so stubborn!), he’s the head of security of Sweets For Love, the baking show I have to join if I want to save my bakery. This time around, I won’t throw caution to the wind. Maybe, except for one night. Just one. Right? Right.
Jamie Bond, or should I say Aisling O’Connor? Here we are. Again. For months, I dreamed about seeing her again. Touching her again. Finishing what we started almost a year ago in that elevator. But now, there are rules in place. She has a daughter, and she’s even more stubborn than I am. Plus, I learned the hard way I can’t trust anyone. All I need to do is finish this stupid assignment with my dickhead of a brother and move on. I promised my men I wouldn’t let them down. Nope. Not happening. Except maybe for one night. No feelings. I don’t do relationship and love isn’t on her agenda.
No one else can know. Because if they do, we might lose everything.
If you want regular excerpts, make sure to subscribe to my weekly newsletter (plus you get access to all bonus content…🙂
Other standalone in the Swans Cove series: #TheLeftoverBride
For fans of second chance romance novels (in this case… more third chance romance novel). Make sure you one-click this holiday rom-com that reviewers have praised as “Hallmark movie’s steamier cousin”…
All Sorcha O’Connor wants for Christmas is for her life to turn into a Hallmark movie—but sexier. Ryan Sawyer has a few things on his wishlist, such as staying away from Swans Cove and getting his career back on track. And he wants Sorcha. Always has, always will.
If you’re looking for ways to help Ukraine:
- Voices of children
- A few ways to help Ukrainians Timothy Snyder Substack
- List of charities to support Ukraine by subject on Reddit
- If you’re in Germany: https://zez.am/act.now.by.klitschko
- If you’re in France: https://parrainage.refugies.info/
- Ukraine Media Crisis Center How To Help: https://uacrisis.org/en/help-ukraine
A Self-Published Author’s Diary podcast:
Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…) – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…)
- Ep. 61 – My BargainBooksy and AudioThicket recap, the "need" to write and more…
- Ep. 60 – Writing process, the writing craft and advice from TikTok (Thank you so much!)…
- Ep. 59 – April book sales breakdown and did posting every day on TikTok help my sales? (and the lines that stay with you)
- Ep. 58 – The one with the Kindle Vella Bonus, writing with Pomodoro and audiobook excerpt…