#SweetsForLove is out in the world. Readers are loving it and I love it. 🙂
- It’s available on all e-retailers: Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, B&N Nook, Kobo, Scribd, Google Play and so many more …
- It’s also available in paperback on Amazon.
A baking competition for the Happily Ever After channel could bring success to my small-town bakery… and one night of toe-curling passion that would keep me warm for years to come. But nothing more. Because I don’t have time for love. Right? Right.
And yes, maybe my mom shouldn’t read that one… I mean, mom, you can but maybe don’t tell me. 🙂
I was re-reading some excerpts yesterday and it is steaammmmmmmmmmy. There’s a moment in the first chapter in the elevator and one in chapter 9 in the hallway that … *blush*. And then later on, oh my. Think a notch (or two) below Tessa Bailey’s books’ heat level. But just a notch (or two).
And it has so many funny and heartwarming moments! I feel like those characters just grab you by the heart and you can’t help but root for them. ❤
One reader told me two days ago that this book is in their top 5 for the year. TOP. FIVE! ***Tearing up***…
It’s available on ALL e-retailers (Amazon, Apple Books, Kobo, Google Play, Nook and so much more) and also available in print.
And if you have a few minutes after reading it, leaving a review is another way to make this writer go all “awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww”. 🙂 Thank you SO MUCH!
PS: Do you want to see the unboxing video? (it’s really an unwrapping video)…
BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022) – A self-published author's diary
- BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022)
- Defining "success" as a self-published author …
- Kickstarter for Authors: What To Do When Your Kickstarter Does Not Get Funded … (and what I would do differently)
- Ten days after my latest book release (sold copies, reviews and what comes next) and a peek inside this author's day on release day.
- Trying out a new book review strategy and SO MANY emotions about the release of #SweetsForLove