Listen to the full episode now…Choose you favorite platform here or listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, Audible, Overcast, Breaker and more…
Today I share with the costs of my cover as well as the strategy for its reveal. In addition, I start learning how to apply the 7 rules of marketing as an author (will definitely dig deeper into this topic as I research more and try different strategies). I also share an update on my amazon ads.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Qamber Emporium: https://www.qamberemporium.com/
- Does the rule of 7 still apply in marketing? from SunsplashMediaGroup https://sunsplashmediagroup.com/blogs/delicious-knowledge-to-feed-your-brain/posts/does-the-rule-of-7-still-apply-in-marketing
- The 7 Marketing Touches to Conversion from Hubbard Cincinnati: https://hubbardcincinnati.com/post/the-7-marketing-touches-to-conversion/
- My podcast TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@aselfpubbedauthorsdiary
- My bilingual audiobook (German/English): https://elodienowodazkij.com/2022/03/21/new-bilingual-audiobook-english-german-neues-zweisprachiges-horbuch-englisch-deutsch/
Ways to help Ukraine
- Voices of children: https://voices.org.ua/en/?fbclid=IwAR3Rw0CD3ykmpVwfcuQMBdMvP2NvfuRPrCebNwSJbjajeOIU0pYWica0l5E
- A few ways to help Ukrainians: https://snyder.substack.com/p/a-few-ways-to-help-ukrainians?utm_source=url&fbclid=IwAR1tRHYwpS0z9XOtaMafpVuequlTEuRKcs74bEEpeCUAXHtPOardfnQe15k
- List of charities to support Ukraine by subject: https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/s6g5un/want_to_support_ukraine_heres_a_list_of_charities/
- If you’re in Germany: https://zez.am/act.now.by.klitschko
- If you’re in France: https://parrainage.refugies.info/
- Ukraine Media Crisis Center How To Help: https://uacrisis.org/en/help-ukraine
Do you have any questions about self-publishing/writing?
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Send me an email: authorelodienowodazkij AT gmail.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- If you like romance, purchase one of my books or audiobooks…
- Rate, review and subscribe and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
Follow me on Instagram – Bookbub – Facebook – Twitter – Goodreads – TikTok
Episode 75 – Podcast reset, a quick recap and three newsletters for writers – A self-published author's diary
Today, I explain why I won't be posting new episodes regularly, share great new about my latest biopsy (no signs of recurrence, YAY!), an update about the month of December (so many things: Vella, writing immersive videos and more) as well as three newsletters for writers. Oh and I have a new book up for pre-order # Most Eligible Scrooge (how awesome is that title?) Mentioned in the episode: Three newsletters for writers I recommend: – Leslye Penelope – Footnotes: Inspiration & actionable ideas to help you master your craft, overcome your stumbling blocks, and grow as a writer: https://read.lpenelope.com/footnotes – Roni Loren's Academy – 30 days romance prompt challenge: https://www.fearlessromancewriting.com/news/30-days-of-romance-writing-prompts – Better-Faster Newsletter: Join the Better-Faster Newsletter to get the “Dear Becca” coaching column! Every day, Becca gets new emails or comments asking “what happens if I…” And while she might answer a question in one place, not everyone sees it. So “Dear Becca” was created to answer some of the coaching questions Becca gets publically, in order to help everyone. It’s live coaching! Only available through the Better-Faster Newsletter. https://betterfasteracademy.com/newsletter/ Abbie Emmons Immersive Writing Sessions: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV6pMftb_QTlF4zMNj42GE3A84o4PZOnP As always: Ask me a question (per email: authorelodienowodazkij AT gmail.com or by leaving me a voicemail: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message) Follow A Self-Published Author's Diary on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary Visit my website: http://www.elodienowodazkij.com I'm on TikTok: @elodienowodazkij and the podcast too: @aselfpubbedauthorsdiary — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Episode 75 – Podcast reset, a quick recap and three newsletters for writers
- Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too.
- BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022)
- Defining "success" as a self-published author …
- Kickstarter for Authors: What To Do When Your Kickstarter Does Not Get Funded … (and what I would do differently)
- Ten days after my latest book release (sold copies, reviews and what comes next) and a peek inside this author's day on release day.
- Trying out a new book review strategy and SO MANY emotions about the release of #SweetsForLove
- Announcements: Summer Break and Self-Publishing/Writing Ask Me Anything
- Self-publishing reflection: planning and goals (Vella, novellas, marketing and more…)
- REPLAY – How my self-published book A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER became a success…