Today I share with the costs of my cover as well as the strategy for its reveal. In addition, I start learning how to apply the 7 rules of marketing as an author (will definitely dig deeper into this topic as I research more and try different strategies). I also share an update on my amazon ads.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Qamber Emporium: https://www.qamberemporium.com/
- Does the rule of 7 still apply in marketing? from SunsplashMediaGroup https://sunsplashmediagroup.com/blogs/delicious-knowledge-to-feed-your-brain/posts/does-the-rule-of-7-still-apply-in-marketing
- The 7 Marketing Touches to Conversion from Hubbard Cincinnati: https://hubbardcincinnati.com/post/the-7-marketing-touches-to-conversion/
- My podcast TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@aselfpubbedauthorsdiary
- My bilingual audiobook (German/English): https://elodienowodazkij.com/2022/03/21/new-bilingual-audiobook-english-german-neues-zweisprachiges-horbuch-englisch-deutsch/
Ways to help Ukraine
- Voices of children: https://voices.org.ua/en/?fbclid=IwAR3Rw0CD3ykmpVwfcuQMBdMvP2NvfuRPrCebNwSJbjajeOIU0pYWica0l5E
- A few ways to help Ukrainians: https://snyder.substack.com/p/a-few-ways-to-help-ukrainians?utm_source=url&fbclid=IwAR1tRHYwpS0z9XOtaMafpVuequlTEuRKcs74bEEpeCUAXHtPOardfnQe15k
- List of charities to support Ukraine by subject: https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/s6g5un/want_to_support_ukraine_heres_a_list_of_charities/
- If you’re in Germany: https://zez.am/act.now.by.klitschko
- If you’re in France: https://parrainage.refugies.info/
- Ukraine Media Crisis Center How To Help: https://uacrisis.org/en/help-ukraine
Do you have any questions about self-publishing/writing?
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Send me an email: authorelodienowodazkij AT gmail.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- If you like romance, purchase one of my books or audiobooks…
- Rate, review and subscribe and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
Trying out a new book review strategy and SO MANY emotions about the release of #SweetsForLove – A self-published author's diary
- Trying out a new book review strategy and SO MANY emotions about the release of #SweetsForLove
- Announcements: Summer Break and Self-Publishing/Writing Ask Me Anything
- Self-publishing reflection: planning and goals (Vella, novellas, marketing and more…)
- REPLAY – How my self-published book A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER became a success…
- Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…)
- Ep. 61 – My BargainBooksy and AudioThicket recap, the "need" to write and more…
- Ep. 60 – Writing process, the writing craft and advice from TikTok (Thank you so much!)…
- Ep. 59 – April book sales breakdown and did posting every day on TikTok help my sales? (and the lines that stay with you)
- Ep. 58 – The one with the Kindle Vella Bonus, writing with Pomodoro and audiobook excerpt…
- Ep. 57 – My self-publishing March recap: my sales data, Kindle Vella, audiobook and more