Today, I talk about the release of #TheLeftoverBride French edition and breaking the top 100 in Apple Books (my book was hanging out right next to Sally Thorne’s The Hating Game! :-)).
I share five things I’ve learned about podcasting as an author in 2021 and five things I want to do next year (podcast-related).
I also gush about Cape Cod in December and Isaiah Jones Bed & Breakfast…
Mentioned in this episode:
- Isaiah Jones Bed & Breakfast – https://www.isaiahjones.com/
- My Imaginary Friends Podcast (and newsletter by L. Penelope): https://lpenelope.com/podcast/
- How The Light Gets In by Katy Upperman
Don’t hesitate to ask me a question per email or record a question…
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Grab a copy of #TheLeftoverBride: https://amzn.to/3i3SDXj
- Subscribe to my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- Rate, review and subscribe and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
Episode 75 – Podcast reset, a quick recap and three newsletters for writers – A self-published author's diary
- Episode 75 – Podcast reset, a quick recap and three newsletters for writers
- Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too.
- BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022)
- Defining "success" as a self-published author …
- Kickstarter for Authors: What To Do When Your Kickstarter Does Not Get Funded … (and what I would do differently)