Listen to the full episode now…Choose you favorite platform here or listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, Audible, Overcast, Breaker and more…
Today, I talk about five things I’ve learned about self-publishing in 2021 (such as the importance of my newsletter and how sending emails more often does help me, Netgalley and more…) and one thing I learned about writing.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Tammy Labrecque: https://newsletterninja.net/
- Nick Stephenson (https://www.blog.yourfirst10kreaders.com/)
- L. Penelope: https://lpenelope.com/podcast/
- Katy Upperman: https://www.katyupperman.com
- Ines Johnson: https://ineswrites.com/
- Mona Shroff: http://monadshroff.com/
- Megan Carter: https://megancarter.net
Do you have any questions about self-publishing/writing?
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Send me an email: authorelodienowodazkij AT gmail.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- If you like romance, purchase one of my books or audiobooks…
- Rate, review and subscribe and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
Follow me on Instagram – Bookbub – Facebook – Twitter – Goodreads – TikTok
A self-publishing update: Vella, a day without earnings, and business decisions… – A self-published author's diary
- A self-publishing update: Vella, a day without earnings, and business decisions…
- Episode 75 – Podcast reset, a quick recap and three newsletters for writers
- Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too.
- BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022)
- Defining "success" as a self-published author …