While Valentine’s Day was a nice reminder to cherish and enjoy all the little and big moments and also a reminder to infuse those moments into my romance novels, it’s also been a challenging week writing-wise. So, it’s a reminder for writers out there to keep swimming (or writing) while making sure to be gentle with yourselves.
Mentioned in this episode:
- My Imaginary Friends: Episode 152: https://lpenelope.com/2022/01/let-it-go-when-you-love-it-my-imaginary-friends-episode-152/
- #SweetsForLove: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60300160-sweets-for-love
Do you have any questions about self-publishing/writing?
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Send me an email: authorelodienowodazkij AT gmail.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- If you like romance, purchase one of my books or audiobooks…
- Rate, review and subscribe and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…) – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…)
- Ep. 61 – My BargainBooksy and AudioThicket recap, the "need" to write and more…
- Ep. 60 – Writing process, the writing craft and advice from TikTok (Thank you so much!)…
- Ep. 59 – April book sales breakdown and did posting every day on TikTok help my sales? (and the lines that stay with you)
- Ep. 58 – The one with the Kindle Vella Bonus, writing with Pomodoro and audiobook excerpt…