While Valentine’s Day was a nice reminder to cherish and enjoy all the little and big moments and also a reminder to infuse those moments into my romance novels, it’s also been a challenging week writing-wise. So, it’s a reminder for writers out there to keep swimming (or writing) while making sure to be gentle with yourselves.
Mentioned in this episode:
- My Imaginary Friends: Episode 152: https://lpenelope.com/2022/01/let-it-go-when-you-love-it-my-imaginary-friends-episode-152/
- #SweetsForLove: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60300160-sweets-for-love
Do you have any questions about self-publishing/writing?
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Send me an email: authorelodienowodazkij AT gmail.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- If you like romance, purchase one of my books or audiobooks…
- Rate, review and subscribe and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too. – A self-published author's diary
- Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too.
- BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022)
- Defining "success" as a self-published author …
- Kickstarter for Authors: What To Do When Your Kickstarter Does Not Get Funded … (and what I would do differently)
- Ten days after my latest book release (sold copies, reviews and what comes next) and a peek inside this author's day on release day.