Today, I discuss revising #TheLeftoverBride. After feedback from my critique partners, I cut the first five chapters from about 16000 words to a bit over 8000. And it is a roller coaster of emotions full of doubts but also moments of success…Plus do writers get decision fatigue?
For the first time ever, I recorded myself for this podcast episode and uploaded the video on YouTube.
And I may have written some of my favorite sentences during this round of revision.
My stomach flutters in a way I thought long forgotten, buried deep under years of missed chances and pillows soaked with tears.
Nothing to do with the redhead staring up at me like I stomped all over her heart. My jaw clenches with years of regret, remorse and fucked-up chances.
You can pre-order #TheLeftoverBride already for only $0.99: https://books2read.com/TheLeftoverBride
And you can sign up for my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
As always, thank you for subscribing, rating and reviewing!
Follow me on instagram: @aselfpublishedauthorsdiary 🙂 or on YouTube…
Trying out a new book review strategy and SO MANY emotions about the release of #SweetsForLove – A self-published author's diary
- Trying out a new book review strategy and SO MANY emotions about the release of #SweetsForLove
- Announcements: Summer Break and Self-Publishing/Writing Ask Me Anything
- Self-publishing reflection: planning and goals (Vella, novellas, marketing and more…)
- REPLAY – How my self-published book A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER became a success…
- Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…)