Today, I discuss revising #TheLeftoverBride. After feedback from my critique partners, I cut the first five chapters from about 16000 words to a bit over 8000. And it is a roller coaster of emotions full of doubts but also moments of success…Plus do writers get decision fatigue?
For the first time ever, I recorded myself for this podcast episode and uploaded the video on YouTube.
And I may have written some of my favorite sentences during this round of revision.
My stomach flutters in a way I thought long forgotten, buried deep under years of missed chances and pillows soaked with tears.
Nothing to do with the redhead staring up at me like I stomped all over her heart. My jaw clenches with years of regret, remorse and fucked-up chances.
You can pre-order #TheLeftoverBride already for only $0.99: https://books2read.com/TheLeftoverBride
And you can sign up for my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
As always, thank you for subscribing, rating and reviewing!
Follow me on instagram: @aselfpublishedauthorsdiary 🙂 or on YouTube…
Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too. – A self-published author's diary
- Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too.
- BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022)
- Defining "success" as a self-published author …
- Kickstarter for Authors: What To Do When Your Kickstarter Does Not Get Funded … (and what I would do differently)
- Ten days after my latest book release (sold copies, reviews and what comes next) and a peek inside this author's day on release day.