I’ve been hard at work revising #TheLeftoverBride to make it shine (already available for pre-order for only $0.99). And today I’m sharing one more Teaser Tuesday. If you’re signed up for my newsletter, you already have access to the first (not yet fully edited) chapters. And don’t forget: if you want an early copy (whenever available), you can add your email here.
All Sorcha O’Connor wants for Christmas is for her life to turn into a Hallmark movie—but sexier. Ryan Sawyer has a few things on his wishlist. First, he wants to stay away from Swans Cove. Second, he wants his NHL career back. And third, he wants Sorcha. Always has, always will.
Have you already pre-ordered your copy? Available for a special price of $0.99!
Here’s a one-sentence teaser. 🙂
If my face felt flushed before, it’s a Ryan-induced furnace now.Excerpt from #TheLeftoverBride
This special pre-order price of $0.99 is for a limited time. Choose your favorite e-retailer here: https://books2read.com/TheLeftoverBride!
Thank you so much!
Ep. 24 – Come revise with me and have you ever wondered what writers google? – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 24 – Come revise with me and have you ever wondered what writers google?
- Ep. 23 – Revising is a roller coaster of emotions. And do writers get decision fatigue?
- Ep. 22 – Going wide with my audiobooks (from ACX to Findaway Voices), some market data and the roller coaster of emotions that is sending your book to your critique partners.
- Preparing for a bestseller or how I'm adapting my self-publishing mindset, exploring my strengths for #TheLeftoverBride and no spoilers…
- Ep. 20 – Did I always know I would write for readers? And my super scientific writing process of "ohh" and "yay" and confidence…