What´s up Wednesday is the brainchild of Jaime and Erin. It´s a weekly meme geared toward readers and writers, allowing us to touch base with blog friends and let them know what’s up. Should you wish to join, make sure to leave a link to your What’s Up Wednesday post in the widget on Jaime´s blog.
What I´m reading
― Melina Marchetta, The Piper’s Son
What I’m Writing
- I have 1000 words of my new WiP ALWAYS SECOND BEST and I’m in love with the characters already
- I revised one chapter of DADDY’S LITTLE GIRL.
- And on Sunday, I finished a round of revision for ONE TWO THREE, and sent it off to a certain someone 🙂
What else I´ve been up to
- So many things. Some of which I still cannot say. I thought I might be able to announce it on Friday but it looks like it’s going to be next week. Stay tuned.
- I’ve helped celebrating the launch of ALIENATED by Melissa Landers yesterday and you can still win a NOOK here 🙂
What inspires me right now
My friends who also happen to be writers 🙂 and who I have been pestering with emails these past two weeks. Thank you! ❤
#WriterRecharge which comes really at a perfect moment of time.
And then…the release of Rebecca’s book!
Sooo….HAPPY BOOK BIRTHDAY @rebeccabehrens 🙂 🙂 😉 WHEN AUDREY MET ALICE is out and I cannot wait to read it! http://t.co/4CIgnzwNox
— Elodie (@commutinggirl) February 4, 2014
And the release of Erin Bowman’s novella STOLEN...and Melissa’s ALIENATED.
This oh-so-honest blog post by Dahlia about how she “does it all” and putting a bit of perspective into that very particular concept.
Thank you! RT “@MissDahlELama: Welcome to the terrible, horrible inside of my head – I Don’t Know How She Does It: http://t.co/55Zq6WUhDd”
— Elodie (@commutinggirl) February 3, 2014
I can’t wait to check all your posts and see what you’ve been up to 🙂