Today, a short recap about our much-needed vacation: we went to Vermont (beautiful!) and ate delicious food including gluten free pancakes that has become our favorite pancake (Will Flour Pancake Mix is available here: https://www.willflour.com/).
I also discuss the reasons why I have decided to slightly postpone the release of #TheLeftoverBride (or should I say extend the pre-order period).
Plus get an update on my revision and what I think is important for the character growth of one of my characters. 🙂
You can pre-order #TheLeftoverBride already for only $0.99: https://books2read.com/TheLeftoverBride
And you can sign up for my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
As always, thank you for subscribing, rating and reviewing!
Follow me on instagram: @aselfpublishedauthorsdiary 🙂 or on YouTube…
Listen to the first forty minutes of the A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER audiobook…And subscribe to my channel. 🙂
Grab a holiday romance for only $0.99! Limited time! EIGHT books to choose from…different heat levels. Click here to pick one, or two, or eight. 🙂
Announcements: Summer Break and Self-Publishing/Writing Ask Me Anything – A self-published author's diary
- Announcements: Summer Break and Self-Publishing/Writing Ask Me Anything
- Self-publishing reflection: planning and goals (Vella, novellas, marketing and more…)
- REPLAY – How my self-published book A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER became a success…
- Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…)
- Ep. 61 – My BargainBooksy and AudioThicket recap, the "need" to write and more…