Have I mentioned lately how much I love this book? 🙂 And how much I love making it shine? #TheLeftoverBride is already available for pre-order for only $0.99. And today I’m sharing one line that made me smile.
And don’t forget: if you want an early copy (whenever available), you can add your email here.
All Sorcha O’Connor wants for Christmas is for her life to turn into a Hallmark movie—but sexier. Ryan Sawyer has a few things on his wishlist. First, he wants to stay away from Swans Cove. Second, he wants his NHL career back. And third, he wants Sorcha. Always has, always will.
Have you already pre-ordered your copy? Available for a special price of $0.99!
Here’s a one-sentence teaser. 🙂
Some days, I wish I could be as confident as my cat…Excerpt from #TheLeftoverBride
This special pre-order price of $0.99 is for a limited time. Choose your favorite e-retailer here: https://books2read.com/TheLeftoverBride!
Thank you so much!
Ep. 46 – Writing 6000 words in a couple of hours or how I'm leaning into my process… – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 46 – Writing 6000 words in a couple of hours or how I'm leaning into my process…
- Ep – 45: An indie author yearly review: The highs and lows of my self-publishing career in 2021.
- Ep. 44 – Five things I've learned about self-publishing in 2021 and one thing I learned about writing.
- Ep. 43 – Five things I've learned about podcasting as an author in 2021 and five things I want to do next year (podcast-related)
- Ep. 42 – The feeling when you upload your files for publication, brainstorming story ideas and learning, learning, learning…