Have I mentioned lately how much I love this book? 🙂 And how much I love making it shine? #TheLeftoverBride is already available for pre-order for only $0.99. And today I’m sharing one line that made me smile.
And don’t forget: if you want an early copy (whenever available), you can add your email here.
All Sorcha O’Connor wants for Christmas is for her life to turn into a Hallmark movie—but sexier. Ryan Sawyer has a few things on his wishlist. First, he wants to stay away from Swans Cove. Second, he wants his NHL career back. And third, he wants Sorcha. Always has, always will.
Have you already pre-ordered your copy? Available for a special price of $0.99!
Here’s a one-sentence teaser. 🙂
Some days, I wish I could be as confident as my cat…Excerpt from #TheLeftoverBride
This special pre-order price of $0.99 is for a limited time. Choose your favorite e-retailer here: https://books2read.com/TheLeftoverBride!
And/or add it on Goodreads and enter the Goodreads Giveaway
Thank you so much!
Follow me on Instagram – Bookbub – Facebook – Twitter – Goodreads – TikTok
Listen to my podcast: A Self-Published Author’s Diary
Episode 75 – Podcast reset, a quick recap and three newsletters for writers – A self-published author's diary
- Episode 75 – Podcast reset, a quick recap and three newsletters for writers
- Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too.
- BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022)
- Defining "success" as a self-published author …
- Kickstarter for Authors: What To Do When Your Kickstarter Does Not Get Funded … (and what I would do differently)