Today, a patchwork of my revision process which includes:
- spending hours on one paragraph,
- thinking about the length of my chapters,
- making my characters even more endearing,
- wanting to pull at readers’ heartstrings and
- more google searches.
- You’ll also hear an update on my most recent check-up (blood tests and physical exams and they are all good), the shows we’re currently watching and more.
And you can sign up for my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
As always, thank you for subscribing, rating and reviewing!
Listen to the first forty minutes of the A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER audiobook…And subscribe to my channel. 🙂
Announcements: Summer Break and Self-Publishing/Writing Ask Me Anything – A self-published author's diary
- Announcements: Summer Break and Self-Publishing/Writing Ask Me Anything
- Self-publishing reflection: planning and goals (Vella, novellas, marketing and more…)
- REPLAY – How my self-published book A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER became a success…
- Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…)
- Ep. 61 – My BargainBooksy and AudioThicket recap, the "need" to write and more…