Today, a short recap about our much-needed vacation: we went to Vermont (beautiful!) and ate delicious food including gluten free pancakes that has become our favorite pancake (Will Flour Pancake Mix is available here: https://www.willflour.com/).
I also discuss the reasons why I have decided to slightly postpone the release of #TheLeftoverBride (or should I say extend the pre-order period).
Plus get an update on my revision and what I think is important for the character growth of one of my characters. 🙂
You can pre-order #TheLeftoverBride already for only $0.99: https://books2read.com/TheLeftoverBride
And you can sign up for my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
As always, thank you for subscribing, rating and reviewing!
Follow me on instagram: @aselfpublishedauthorsdiary 🙂 or on YouTube…
Listen to the first forty minutes of the A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER audiobook…And subscribe to my channel. 🙂
Grab a holiday romance for only $0.99! Limited time! EIGHT books to choose from…different heat levels. Click here to pick one, or two, or eight. 🙂
Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too. – A self-published author's diary
- Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too.
- BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022)
- Defining "success" as a self-published author …
- Kickstarter for Authors: What To Do When Your Kickstarter Does Not Get Funded … (and what I would do differently)
- Ten days after my latest book release (sold copies, reviews and what comes next) and a peek inside this author's day on release day.