Today, I am talking about my new process for getting #TheLeftoverBride to the French-speaking market, explaining why I don’t translate my own books. After all, literary translation (and all types of translation) are an art. I dig a bit deeper into why I am “wide” on the French-speaking market. More than 15% of pre-orders are currently on Apple & Kobo. And I’m about to set up my pre-order on Google Play.
I’m also setting up my calendar and my upcoming projects and trying to find one thing to do each day to help my royalties. 🙂
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Alessandra Torre’s “6 Secrets Every Indie Author Should Know” class. https://www.alessandratorreink.com/author
- Margie Lawson’s classes: https://www.margielawson.com/
Ddon’t hesitate to ask me a question per email or record a question…
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Grab a copy of #TheLeftoverBride: https://amzn.to/3i3SDXj
- Subscribe to my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- Rate and review and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…) – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…)
- Ep. 61 – My BargainBooksy and AudioThicket recap, the "need" to write and more…
- Ep. 60 – Writing process, the writing craft and advice from TikTok (Thank you so much!)…
- Ep. 59 – April book sales breakdown and did posting every day on TikTok help my sales? (and the lines that stay with you)
- Ep. 58 – The one with the Kindle Vella Bonus, writing with Pomodoro and audiobook excerpt…