Today, I am talking about my new process for getting #TheLeftoverBride to the French-speaking market, explaining why I don’t translate my own books. After all, literary translation (and all types of translation) are an art. I dig a bit deeper into why I am “wide” on the French-speaking market. More than 15% of pre-orders are currently on Apple & Kobo. And I’m about to set up my pre-order on Google Play.
I’m also setting up my calendar and my upcoming projects and trying to find one thing to do each day to help my royalties. 🙂
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Alessandra Torre’s “6 Secrets Every Indie Author Should Know” class. https://www.alessandratorreink.com/author
- Margie Lawson’s classes: https://www.margielawson.com/
Ddon’t hesitate to ask me a question per email or record a question…
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Grab a copy of #TheLeftoverBride: https://amzn.to/3i3SDXj
- Subscribe to my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- Rate and review and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too. – A self-published author's diary
- Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too.
- BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022)
- Defining "success" as a self-published author …
- Kickstarter for Authors: What To Do When Your Kickstarter Does Not Get Funded … (and what I would do differently)
- Ten days after my latest book release (sold copies, reviews and what comes next) and a peek inside this author's day on release day.