Listen to the full episode now…Choose you favorite platform here or listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, Audible, Overcast, Breaker and more…
Today, I am doing a “lessons learned” recap for my latest book release as indie author. #TheLeftoverBride has been out for a bit less than a month and while, of course, a lot of readers will read it and smile in the coming weeks, months, years, decades… there are a few things that I will do differently with my next release and things that, I think, have worked very well for me.
So, I’m detailing the top 3 mistakes I’ve made for that release (which turned into the top 5 or so) and then the top 3 things (which turned into the top 4 or 5) I’ve done very well when self-publishing #TheLeftoverBride.
I also talk about what I’m planning to do for the next release and about turning 2 (my stem cell transplant was on October 7th 2019 so I am two for my second birthday).
In this episode I mention:
- http://www.bethematch.org (to sign up to be a bone marrow donor – you could potentially save someone life!)
- A thread by Tessa Dare on what to think about before choosing a pen name.
- The website I created for http://www.theleftoverbride.com
Don’t hesitate to ask me a question per email or record a question…
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Grab a copy of #TheLeftoverBride: https://amzn.to/3i3SDXj
- Subscribe to my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- Rate and review and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
A self-publishing update: Vella, a day without earnings, and business decisions… – A self-published author's diary
- A self-publishing update: Vella, a day without earnings, and business decisions…
- Episode 75 – Podcast reset, a quick recap and three newsletters for writers
- Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too.
- BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022)
- Defining "success" as a self-published author …
Follow me on Instagram – Bookbub – Facebook – Twitter – Goodreads – TikTok
2 thoughts on “What has worked with my latest book release as an indie author and what I’ve learned… And I turned two!”
Ooo, I’m definitely going to check this episode out because I’m trying to learn about all things self-publishing. Thanks for this, Elodie!
Hope this was helpful! :-)Thanks for listening!