On the podcast Friday, I talk about “Preparing for a bestseller or how I’m adapting my self-publishing mindset, exploring my strengths for #TheLeftoverBride and no spoilers…”
I don’t know if “adapting” is really the correct term. I’ve been thinking about preparing the launch of #TheLeftoverBride and preparing for it as if it will be a bestseller so taking all the necessary steps so that if it does, my other books (my backlist) are also ready.
Following my conversation with Ines Johnson about her use of social media as author and Erin Bowman’s Instagram post about her own use of Instagram, I’m exploring my strenghts and putting the focus on my characters, creating social media profiles for #TheLeftoverBride, detaching myself a little from my book in a way.
Oh and I also talk about not reading spoilers anymore, and the struggles and smiles of my self-publishing and writing week.
You can pre-order #TheLeftoverBride already for only $0.99: https://books2read.com/TheLeftoverBride
And you can sign up for my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
As always, thank you for subscribing, rating and reviewing!
Follow me on instagram: @aselfpublishedauthorsdiary 🙂 or on YouTube…
Ep. 24 – Come revise with me and have you ever wondered what writers google? – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 24 – Come revise with me and have you ever wondered what writers google?
- Ep. 23 – Revising is a roller coaster of emotions. And do writers get decision fatigue?
- Ep. 22 – Going wide with my audiobooks (from ACX to Findaway Voices), some market data and the roller coaster of emotions that is sending your book to your critique partners.
- Preparing for a bestseller or how I'm adapting my self-publishing mindset, exploring my strengths for #TheLeftoverBride and no spoilers…
- Ep. 20 – Did I always know I would write for readers? And my super scientific writing process of "ohh" and "yay" and confidence…