On the podcast Friday, I talk about “Preparing for a bestseller or how I’m adapting my self-publishing mindset, exploring my strengths for #TheLeftoverBride and no spoilers…”
I don’t know if “adapting” is really the correct term. I’ve been thinking about preparing the launch of #TheLeftoverBride and preparing for it as if it will be a bestseller so taking all the necessary steps so that if it does, my other books (my backlist) are also ready.
Following my conversation with Ines Johnson about her use of social media as author and Erin Bowman’s Instagram post about her own use of Instagram, I’m exploring my strenghts and putting the focus on my characters, creating social media profiles for #TheLeftoverBride, detaching myself a little from my book in a way.
Oh and I also talk about not reading spoilers anymore, and the struggles and smiles of my self-publishing and writing week.
You can pre-order #TheLeftoverBride already for only $0.99: https://books2read.com/TheLeftoverBride
And you can sign up for my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
As always, thank you for subscribing, rating and reviewing!
Follow me on instagram: @aselfpublishedauthorsdiary 🙂 or on YouTube…
Episode 75 – Podcast reset, a quick recap and three newsletters for writers – A self-published author's diary
- Episode 75 – Podcast reset, a quick recap and three newsletters for writers
- Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too.
- BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022)
- Defining "success" as a self-published author …
- Kickstarter for Authors: What To Do When Your Kickstarter Does Not Get Funded … (and what I would do differently)