If you receive my newsletter, you’ll get to read the first chapters before anyone else.
All Sorcha O’Connor wants for Christmas is for her life to turn into a Hallmark movie—but sexier. Ryan Sawyer has a few things on his wishlist. First, he wants to stay away from Swans Cove. Second, he wants his NHL career back. And third, he wants Sorcha. Always has, always will.
Have you already pre-ordered your copy? Available for a special price of $0.99!
Here are two excerpts. I am having so much fun polishing this manuscript. 🙂
I binge-watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer enough times to know that Swans Cove must on the Hellmouth.Excerpt from #TheLeftoverBride
That’s why Ryan’s back and why Trevor and Nathan are in this restaurant. The Hellmouth must be opening. And I’m no Buffy.
Her Santa hat may be a fantasy I didn’t know I had.Excerpt from #TheLeftoverBride
This special pre-order price of $0.99 is for a limited time. Choose your favorite e-retailer here: https://books2read.com/TheLeftoverBride!
Thank you so much!
Ep. 24 – Come revise with me and have you ever wondered what writers google? – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 24 – Come revise with me and have you ever wondered what writers google?
- Ep. 23 – Revising is a roller coaster of emotions. And do writers get decision fatigue?
- Ep. 22 – Going wide with my audiobooks (from ACX to Findaway Voices), some market data and the roller coaster of emotions that is sending your book to your critique partners.
- Preparing for a bestseller or how I'm adapting my self-publishing mindset, exploring my strengths for #TheLeftoverBride and no spoilers…
- Ep. 20 – Did I always know I would write for readers? And my super scientific writing process of "ohh" and "yay" and confidence…