Today, I share why the Chemical Engineer was right and how I didn’t listen to him but listened to L. Penelope. 🙂 It’s related to the formatting of the #TheLeftoverBride title and how to make it more “searchable”.
I also answer questions from Sam (on Instagram) who asked: what was the hardest part about writing #TheLeftoverBride? I added the hardest part about self-publishing it…
I go more into details about:
- The revision process (cutting and reworking the beginning)
- Deepening and adjusting the character arc for Ryan
- Writing steamy scenes, ensuring lots of emotions.
- Managing expectations…
Next week, I’ll talk about book translations/marketing, don’t hesitate to ask me a question per email or record a question…
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Grab a copy of #TheLeftoverBride: https://amzn.to/3i3SDXj
- Visit my website: www.elodienowodazkij.com
- Subscribe to my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- Rate and review and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…) – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…)
- Ep. 61 – My BargainBooksy and AudioThicket recap, the "need" to write and more…
- Ep. 60 – Writing process, the writing craft and advice from TikTok (Thank you so much!)…
- Ep. 59 – April book sales breakdown and did posting every day on TikTok help my sales? (and the lines that stay with you)
- Ep. 58 – The one with the Kindle Vella Bonus, writing with Pomodoro and audiobook excerpt…