Today, I talk about publication day… #TheLeftoverBride (Kindle – Paperback) is out in the world. Between celebrating, managing expectations (and sometimes not managing said expectations), a rush of anxiety and knowing readers will be smiling, release day is a roller coaster of emotions.
Also mentioned in this episode: this reel from Courtney Summers: “Everything I’ve done doesn’t feel like it happened. Courtney Summers doesn’t exist.” Especially as I’m thinking about the next book. 🙂
And White Smoke by Tiffany D. Jackson: https://www.epicreads.com/books/9780063029095/white-smoke/
The Haunting of Hill House meets Get Out in this chilling YA psychological thriller and modern take on the classic haunted house story from New York Times bestselling author Tiffany D. Jackson!
“The creeps come on slowly, then start to build. When the cold shivers ran down my back, I wanted to scream—but I was too busy turning pages. I had to know: Just how frightening will it get?”- R.L. Stine, author Goosebumps and Fear Street
- Subscribe to my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
Trying out a new book review strategy and SO MANY emotions about the release of #SweetsForLove – A self-published author's diary
- Trying out a new book review strategy and SO MANY emotions about the release of #SweetsForLove
- Announcements: Summer Break and Self-Publishing/Writing Ask Me Anything
- Self-publishing reflection: planning and goals (Vella, novellas, marketing and more…)
- REPLAY – How my self-published book A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER became a success…
- Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…)