Today, I am very very happy about finishing my book. At the time of recording, I was finalizing it before sending it to my copy editor (cue, happy dance and a very giddy Elodie). I also talk about what I’ve learned in this process: I tend to write better on the couch and to revise and edit better sitting at the chair in my office.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Because Sometimes You Need To Talk About A Dog (the article I wrote for the Ulman Foundation): https://ulmanfoundation.org/elodies-story/ I’ll be recording a bonus episode over the weekend reading this article.
And you can sign up for my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
As always, thank you for subscribing, rating and reviewing!
Ep. 33 – Why the Chemical Engineer was right and the hardest part about writing & self-publishing #TheLefoverBride – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 33 – Why the Chemical Engineer was right and the hardest part about writing & self-publishing #TheLefoverBride
- #TheLeftoverBride is out in the world! A recap a few days after publication…
- Ep. 31 – The jitters before publication and thinking about the next stories…
- Because Sometimes You Just Need to Ask About a Dog…(Bonus episode)
- Ep. 30 – Writing on the couch… Revising and editing in the chair. And finishing my book!