Listen to the full episode now…Choose you favorite platform here or listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, Audible, Overcast, Breaker and more…
Today, I am very very happy about finishing my book. At the time of recording, I was finalizing it before sending it to my copy editor (cue, happy dance and a very giddy Elodie). I also talk about what I’ve learned in this process: I tend to write better on the couch and to revise and edit better sitting at the chair in my office.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Because Sometimes You Need To Talk About A Dog (the article I wrote for the Ulman Foundation): https://ulmanfoundation.org/elodies-story/ I’ll be recording a bonus episode over the weekend reading this article.
You can already pre-order #TheLeftoverBride e-book for only $0.99 (special pre-order price) on Amazon, Kobo, B&N, Apple and more: https://books2read.com/TheLeftoverBride
And you can sign up for my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
As always, thank you for subscribing, rating and reviewing!
Follow me on instagram: @aselfpublishedauthorsdiary :-), on my author’s YouTube channel or the podcast’s YouTube channel.
Episode 75 – Podcast reset, a quick recap and three newsletters for writers – A self-published author's diary
- Episode 75 – Podcast reset, a quick recap and three newsletters for writers
- Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too.
- BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022)
- Defining "success" as a self-published author …
- Kickstarter for Authors: What To Do When Your Kickstarter Does Not Get Funded … (and what I would do differently)
Follow me on Instagram – Bookbub – Facebook – Twitter – Goodreads – TikTok