Today, I am very very happy about finishing my book. At the time of recording, I was finalizing it before sending it to my copy editor (cue, happy dance and a very giddy Elodie). I also talk about what I’ve learned in this process: I tend to write better on the couch and to revise and edit better sitting at the chair in my office.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Because Sometimes You Need To Talk About A Dog (the article I wrote for the Ulman Foundation): https://ulmanfoundation.org/elodies-story/ I’ll be recording a bonus episode over the weekend reading this article.
And you can sign up for my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
As always, thank you for subscribing, rating and reviewing!
Announcements: Summer Break and Self-Publishing/Writing Ask Me Anything – A self-published author's diary
- Announcements: Summer Break and Self-Publishing/Writing Ask Me Anything
- Self-publishing reflection: planning and goals (Vella, novellas, marketing and more…)
- REPLAY – How my self-published book A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER became a success…
- Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…)
- Ep. 61 – My BargainBooksy and AudioThicket recap, the "need" to write and more…