Today, I talk about needing to change one scene’s point-of-view and the process behind that decision (mainly related to which character needs to have a certain realization). I also discuss falling in love with my revised chapters, when I no longer focus on each page, paragraph, sentence, word and re-read the whole chapter on a different device than my computer…
Plus, I share some tidbits about my 40th birthday and our 10-year anniversary getaway. The Chemical Engineer surprised me with a trip to Inn Boonsboro (the inn owned by Nora Roberts) and we had a wonderful time. Yes, he is amazing.
And I also open up about feeling overwhelmed with everything happening in the world and wanting to make sure I find ways to help.
Mentioned in this episode:
- The Romancelandia for Afghan Women auction: live now until September 5th. https://www.32auctions.com/romancelandia4afghanistan
- The Romance for Haiti auction will be live 28 August at 7pm ET. https://www.32auctions.com/RomanceforHaiti
- Fisher House Helping Military Families: Fisher House Foundation builds comfort homes where military & veteran families can stay free of charge, while a loved one is in the hospital.
And you can sign up for my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
As always, thank you for subscribing, rating and reviewing!
Ep. 33 – Why the Chemical Engineer was right and the hardest part about writing & self-publishing #TheLefoverBride – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 33 – Why the Chemical Engineer was right and the hardest part about writing & self-publishing #TheLefoverBride
- #TheLeftoverBride is out in the world! A recap a few days after publication…
- Ep. 31 – The jitters before publication and thinking about the next stories…
- Because Sometimes You Just Need to Ask About a Dog…(Bonus episode)
- Ep. 30 – Writing on the couch… Revising and editing in the chair. And finishing my book!