Today is a bit different. As I’m celebrating my 40th birthday as well as my husband and I’s 10-year wedding anniversary this week, I am not recording a full episode but instead, I am sharing the first three chapters of the A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER audiobook with you all (narrated by Megan Carter).
If you’d like to listen to more chapters: don’t hesitate to subscribe to my YouTube Channel (https://youtu.be/b_Fe5HYjmGQ) or you can purchase the full audiobook on Audible, Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, Chirp or from me directly or you can also borrow it from your library!
In the introduction of this episode, I mention I have two interviews with Megan already available on this podcast where we talk about audiobooks, writing, theater, acting and more…
- Ep. 15 – Feature Friday: Talking with Megan Carter on how acting may influence her writing, the similarities between acting and publishing, and roller coasters
- Ep. 3 – The One With An Interview With Audiobook Narrator Megan Carter
As always, thank you so much for listening!
And you can sign up for my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
As always, thank you for subscribing, rating and reviewing!
BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022) – A self-published author's diary
- BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022)
- Defining "success" as a self-published author …
- Kickstarter for Authors: What To Do When Your Kickstarter Does Not Get Funded … (and what I would do differently)
- Ten days after my latest book release (sold copies, reviews and what comes next) and a peek inside this author's day on release day.
- Trying out a new book review strategy and SO MANY emotions about the release of #SweetsForLove