Today, I go back and forth between being “done-done” and “just one more tiny change”. Those are pretty much the jitters before publication as #TheLeftoverBride releases next week… https://books2read.com/TheLeftoverBridePodcast
I also discuss my next projects, talking about time management, planning and more.
And I added the bonus episode at the end of the episode: the article I’ve written for the Ulman Foundation entitled: “Because Sometimes You Just Need To Ask About a Dog…” I’ve decided to read this article out loud in case it can help someone. You can find more information about the Ulman Foundation here: https://ulmanfoundation.org/ Also mentioned in this episode: September is also Blood Cancer Awareness Month and if you’d like to find more information about blood cancers or find support: the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society has both (https://www.lls.org/)
And you can sign up for my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
As always, thank you for subscribing, rating and reviewing!
Announcements: Summer Break and Self-Publishing/Writing Ask Me Anything – A self-published author's diary
- Announcements: Summer Break and Self-Publishing/Writing Ask Me Anything
- Self-publishing reflection: planning and goals (Vella, novellas, marketing and more…)
- REPLAY – How my self-published book A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER became a success…
- Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…)
- Ep. 61 – My BargainBooksy and AudioThicket recap, the "need" to write and more…