Today, I go back and forth between being “done-done” and “just one more tiny change”. Those are pretty much the jitters before publication as #TheLeftoverBride releases next week… https://books2read.com/TheLeftoverBridePodcast
I also discuss my next projects, talking about time management, planning and more.
And I added the bonus episode at the end of the episode: the article I’ve written for the Ulman Foundation entitled: “Because Sometimes You Just Need To Ask About a Dog…” I’ve decided to read this article out loud in case it can help someone. You can find more information about the Ulman Foundation here: https://ulmanfoundation.org/ Also mentioned in this episode: September is also Blood Cancer Awareness Month and if you’d like to find more information about blood cancers or find support: the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society has both (https://www.lls.org/)
And you can sign up for my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
As always, thank you for subscribing, rating and reviewing!
Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too. – A self-published author's diary
- Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too.
- BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022)
- Defining "success" as a self-published author …
- Kickstarter for Authors: What To Do When Your Kickstarter Does Not Get Funded … (and what I would do differently)
- Ten days after my latest book release (sold copies, reviews and what comes next) and a peek inside this author's day on release day.