Today, I share with you what I’ve done each day to increase my royalties: one step at a time.
Between updating #TheLeftoverBride epilogue, starting to format another bilingual book, putting one of my books as perma-free and running a free promo on another book who is currently in KDP select, I am making progress.
Another topic I’m talking about today is dealing with feeling inadequate or not “as successful” as an indie author because those are feelings many of us have at one time or another.
And a reminder that success isn’t a pie and that learning from other indie authors as well as remembering what our goals are is oh so important.
Also mentioned in this episode
- FEAR ME, FEAR ME NOT is currently free on Amazon (until tomorrow, 10/16)
- A sample from the FEAR ME, FEAR ME NOT audiobook…
- And if you’d like to listen to the FEAR ME, FEAR ME NOT audiobook, it’s only one credit on Audible and you can try Audible for free!
– US: https://adbl.co/3l2MDg6
– UK: https://adbl.co/3viWDbJ
– Germany: https://adbl.co/3ADLao9
– France: https://bit.ly/3AAINm4
Don’t hesitate to ask me a question per email or record a question…
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Grab a copy of #TheLeftoverBride: https://amzn.to/3i3SDXj
- Subscribe to my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- Rate and review and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too. – A self-published author's diary
- Let's talk Kindle Vella: metrics, bonus, and why I enjoy writing serialized fiction, too.
- BONUS – Three Black Friday Deals For Writers (2022)
- Defining "success" as a self-published author …
- Kickstarter for Authors: What To Do When Your Kickstarter Does Not Get Funded … (and what I would do differently)
- Ten days after my latest book release (sold copies, reviews and what comes next) and a peek inside this author's day on release day.
- Trying out a new book review strategy and SO MANY emotions about the release of #SweetsForLove
- Announcements: Summer Break and Self-Publishing/Writing Ask Me Anything
- Self-publishing reflection: planning and goals (Vella, novellas, marketing and more…)
- REPLAY – How my self-published book A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER became a success…
- Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…)