Today, I share with you what I’ve done each day to increase my royalties: one step at a time.
Between updating #TheLeftoverBride epilogue, starting to format another bilingual book, putting one of my books as perma-free and running a free promo on another book who is currently in KDP select, I am making progress.
Another topic I’m talking about today is dealing with feeling inadequate or not “as successful” as an indie author because those are feelings many of us have at one time or another.
And a reminder that success isn’t a pie and that learning from other indie authors as well as remembering what our goals are is oh so important.
Also mentioned in this episode
- FEAR ME, FEAR ME NOT is currently free on Amazon (until tomorrow, 10/16)
- A sample from the FEAR ME, FEAR ME NOT audiobook…
- And if you’d like to listen to the FEAR ME, FEAR ME NOT audiobook, it’s only one credit on Audible and you can try Audible for free!
– US: https://adbl.co/3l2MDg6
– UK: https://adbl.co/3viWDbJ
– Germany: https://adbl.co/3ADLao9
– France: https://bit.ly/3AAINm4
Don’t hesitate to ask me a question per email or record a question…
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Grab a copy of #TheLeftoverBride: https://amzn.to/3i3SDXj
- Subscribe to my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- Rate and review and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
Announcements: Summer Break and Self-Publishing/Writing Ask Me Anything – A self-published author's diary
- Announcements: Summer Break and Self-Publishing/Writing Ask Me Anything
- Self-publishing reflection: planning and goals (Vella, novellas, marketing and more…)
- REPLAY – How my self-published book A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER became a success…
- Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…)
- Ep. 61 – My BargainBooksy and AudioThicket recap, the "need" to write and more…
- Ep. 60 – Writing process, the writing craft and advice from TikTok (Thank you so much!)…
- Ep. 59 – April book sales breakdown and did posting every day on TikTok help my sales? (and the lines that stay with you)
- Ep. 58 – The one with the Kindle Vella Bonus, writing with Pomodoro and audiobook excerpt…
- Ep. 57 – My self-publishing March recap: my sales data, Kindle Vella, audiobook and more
- Ep. 56 – Why I decided to try out Kindle Vella as an indie author and my first days on the platform.