Today, I share with you what I’ve done each day to increase my royalties: one step at a time.
Between updating #TheLeftoverBride epilogue, starting to format another bilingual book, putting one of my books as perma-free and running a free promo on another book who is currently in KDP select, I am making progress.
Another topic I’m talking about today is dealing with feeling inadequate or not “as successful” as an indie author because those are feelings many of us have at one time or another.
And a reminder that success isn’t a pie and that learning from other indie authors as well as remembering what our goals are is oh so important.
Also mentioned in this episode
- FEAR ME, FEAR ME NOT is currently free on Amazon (until tomorrow, 10/16)
- A sample from the FEAR ME, FEAR ME NOT audiobook…
- And if you’d like to listen to the FEAR ME, FEAR ME NOT audiobook, it’s only one credit on Audible and you can try Audible for free!
– US: https://adbl.co/3l2MDg6
– UK: https://adbl.co/3viWDbJ
– Germany: https://adbl.co/3ADLao9
– France: https://bit.ly/3AAINm4
Don’t hesitate to ask me a question per email or record a question…
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Grab a copy of #TheLeftoverBride: https://amzn.to/3i3SDXj
- Subscribe to my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- Rate and review and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
Ep. 40 – Keeping track of indie author conferences, updating newsletter landing pages and the writing high … – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 40 – Keeping track of indie author conferences, updating newsletter landing pages and the writing high …
- Ep – 39: Good news, using Netgalley as an indie author (part 1), getting a spike in free ebooks in Germany (not sure why)…
- Ep. 38 – Another (hard) lesson learned as indie author, getting back into a writing routine and more…
- REPLAY – Interview with audiobook narrator Megan Carter
- Ep. 37 – Not writing for a few days and a SEE ME, SEE ME NOT audiobook preview…
- Ep. 36 – Learning from other indie authors because success isn't a pie, right?
- What has worked with my latest book release as an indie author and what I've learned… And I turned two!
- Ep. 34- The art of translation or why I don't translate my own books… Setting up my writing goals and daily calendar.
- Ep. 33 – Why the Chemical Engineer was right and the hardest part about writing & self-publishing #TheLefoverBride
- #TheLeftoverBride is out in the world! A recap a few days after publication…