As part of my “A Self-Published Author’s Diary” podcast, I am chatting with authors on Fridays. And whenever possible, I am giving away a copy of one of their books. On Friday, April 30th, I talked with award-winning fantasy and paranormal romance author L. Penelope and this coming Friday (May 7th), I will share my conversation with contemporary romance author Mona Shroff.
My newsletter subscribers automatically get 5 entries in each giveaway, so don’t forget to subscribe (readers’ newsletter or weekly self-published author’s emails) Plus you’ll help me choose the cover for #TheLeftoverBride…
**** Special pre-order price of $0.99 Amazon, iTunes, Kobo.****
Add it on Goodreads.
A second chance romance set during the holiday season in a small town on Maryland’s Eastern Shore: full of laughter and heartwarming moments (and some sexy moments), checklists, family dynamics, a stubborn cat, and a rescue dog.
All Sorcha O’Connor wants for Christmas is for her life to turn into a Hallmark movie—but sexier.
Ryan Sawyer has a few things on his wishlist. First, he wants to stay away from Swans Cove. Second, he wants his NHL career back. And third, he wants Sorcha. Always has, always will.
Enter the giveaways…a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js
Follow and subscribe to my “A self-published author’s diary” podcast:
“A self-published author’s diary” is available now!
The behind-the-scenes of self-publishing and writing with Elodie Nowodazkij, author of first kisses, second chances, things that scare the crap out of her and things that make her laugh out loud. Elodie’s been self-publishing since 2014.
Ep. 36 – Learning from other indie authors because success isn't a pie, right? – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 36 – Learning from other indie authors because success isn't a pie, right?
- What has worked with my latest book release as an indie author and what I've learned… And I turned two!
- Ep. 34- The art of translation or why I don't translate my own books… Setting up my writing goals and daily calendar.
- Ep. 33 – Why the Chemical Engineer was right and the hardest part about writing & self-publishing #TheLefoverBride
- #TheLeftoverBride is out in the world! A recap a few days after publication…
As always, thank you for reading and listening!