I hope everybody is having a wonderful holiday season and enjoying quality time with loved ones…The Class of 2011: YA Superlatives blogfest organized by Katy Upperman, Jessica Love, Tracey Neithercott and Alison Miller starts tomorrow. I will be participating on Friday (post already scheduled :-))
My top 5 reading memories of 2011
1. Fighting to keep my tears in check in the train (and failing) or laughing out loud in the train (and not caring, well not totally caring about others looking at me like I had gone mad)
2. Finally getting some of my historical fiction fix (especially on the very intriguing time of Louis XIV)
3. Roaming the bookstore, going for an impulsive buy and falling in love with a novel I had never heard of before (for some of them I now almost own all the author´s published books)
4. Relaxing with a cup of tea, a good book and missing my bedtime.
5. Reading so much that my writing has improved (thank you dear published authors out there for making me a better writer :-))
So tell me what are your best reading memories of 2011?