Today, I share some good news: I had a PET scan on Wednesday and then we saw my oncologist. And no signs of malignancy. I’ll see him again in three months but as I’m now two years out of transplant, no more scheduled scans 🙂
I also talk about using Netgalley as an indie author: what my goals are in terms of reviews and reaching more readers and why I decided to put #TheLeftoverBride on Netgalley.
As a self-published author, I use Victory Editing co-op (for one title and one month) and have already received hundreds of request for review.
Also mentioned in this episode: TikTok, Instagram as an author and not knowing why some videos take off as well as IN DIESEM EINEN SOMMER (A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER in German) getting hundreds (now probably at least a thousand) free downloads without me doing anything (I’m not sure why either).
Don’t hesitate to ask me a question per email or record a question…
- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/message
- Grab a copy of #TheLeftoverBride: https://amzn.to/3i3SDXj
- Subscribe to my readers’ newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/elodienowodazkij/website
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aselfpublishedauthorsdiary/
- my author’s YouTube channel / the podcast’s YouTube channel.
How to support this podcast?
- Rate, review and subscribe and share A Self-Published Author’s Diary with your friends.
- Support this podcast (for as low as $0.99 a month!) https://anchor.fm/elodie-nowodazkij/support
- Buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi
Thank you so much for listening!
Trying out a new book review strategy and SO MANY emotions about the release of #SweetsForLove – A self-published author's diary
- Trying out a new book review strategy and SO MANY emotions about the release of #SweetsForLove
- Announcements: Summer Break and Self-Publishing/Writing Ask Me Anything
- Self-publishing reflection: planning and goals (Vella, novellas, marketing and more…)
- REPLAY – How my self-published book A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER became a success…
- Ep. 62 – The ups and downs of self-publishing (including the words every romance author wants to hear…)