- So we had the snow storm and we didn’t lose electricity and I definitely got a workout shoveling the snow 🙂 We made yummy brunches, watched TV and even though the hubby had to go to work, we still spent a lot of fun times together. Plus, I got to take lots of pictures. Here’s one of my favorites.
- My husband is a big X Files fan and I had watched a few episodes throughout the years and I’m loving the new ones. So that calls for some nice evenings. TV-wise we also started watching Jane The Virgin and we’re enjoying it so far 🙂
- I’ve made great progress in LOVE IN B MINOR :), formatted an Italian/English version of One Dream Only, and a Portuguese/English version of One Dream Only.
- This mash-up of Games of Thrones and The Bachelor…
- My brother-in-law just sent me his corrected version of my French translation of One Dream Only and I am so excited about it!
- As always, the support I receive from friends, family, former students, readers. So many reasons to be grateful!
So tell me, what made you smile this week?