Happy Friday #21 – A shirtless guy and other stories…

Yay, it´s time for Happy Friday😀 Looking forward to know what made you smile this week!

Writing, critiquing and reading: This week can be pretty much summarized into those two tweets –

Randomness: We went to IKEA last weekend and I got a new bookshelf where new shiny books will be able to find a place to call home and I made a yummy dessert. It was my first try with this recipe (Strawberry Blueberry Mini Cheesecake Trifle from Glorious Treats) and YUM! I found it on Pinterest, by looking at some pictures on the board of Katy Upperman (she has a LOT of delicious-looking food!)

YUM! (made mine not so mini but still yummy :))

So, tell me what made you smile this week?

1. katyupperman says:

Ha! My Pinterest food boards are out of control! I’m proud to say I’ve tried A LOT of the recipes I pin, though, and most of them are fantastic. Your trifle looks incredibly yummy… One I might have to try!

Oh, and I love that tweet about your soccer player. Shirtless wins every time.🙂

• Elodie Nowodazkij says:

Those I have tried so far are YUMMY😀 and that Glorious Treats website has a lot of delicious looking dessert. The trifle was really delicious but I understand why there were put in smaller glasses. It was a LOT to eat😀

Well, my soccer player showed his abs in a very inconvenient time but since then my main character just has a hard time looking at him without seeing them😀

2. Jaime says:

Wow! This was a very productive week, and those tweets are just a reminder of that.🙂 Here’s to another great week of sharing good stories!

3. Sounds like a great week! And I LOVE what you said about your soccer player. Awesome.
    My children make me smile (most always), but I shall be a sad mommy on Sunday. I’m taking my daughter to camp. For the first time. Hopefully a valuable and fun experience for her…but I will miss her. We’re taking my son camping for a few days so that should be fun! Have a great weekend!

• Elodie Nowodazkij says:

Awww! Im sure your daughter will enjoy camp😀 How long is she going for? Camping sounds fun! Well I had to put a shirt back on my soccer player but he has a game in the next chapter and its still a tad hot outside so…this shirt is definitely coming off again at some point soon😀 Hope youre having a great weekend!

4. Colin says:

I’ve had a productive week on my WIP too. This week’s RTW helped give me the kick I needed to get back into it. That, and not having to worry about my blog schedule… because I don’t have one anymore!🙂

• Elodie Nowodazkij says:

😀 I am taking it easy with my blog schedule too these days and using some of the time to write or critique Jaimes WiP😀 I miss it but I tell myself that Ive always been a tad lenient with it so its ok😀

5. Elise Fallson says:

I’ll second the notion for your soccer player to go topless throughout the duration of your book. (; And your Strawberry Blueberry Mini deliciousness looks amazing!

• Elodie Nowodazkij says:

Thanks Elise😀 Well my soccer player may have to take his shirt off again in the next chapter – he has a game and its still warm outside😀 Hope youre having a great weekend!

6. Sounds like you had a great week! Pinterest sure has a LOT of marvelous things. That cheesecake trifle looks delicious!

I had lots of smiles this week meeting with friends on both Monday & Tuesday, lots of great food and a trip to the art gallery.🙂

• Elodie Nowodazkij says:

That cheesecake trifle was quite yummy😀 Pinterest is great of recipes (and inspiration and well just looking at shiny images :D) Glad you had a great week! and hope youre enjoying your weekend!

7. Like I told you, just don’t even put the shirt back on!😉

I’m pretty sure most of the recipes I’ve pinned are from Katy. How did your dessert end up turning out? I might need to try it!

• Elodie Nowodazkij says:

I have been seriously considering this option Stephanie😀 But he had to work and I thought hmm somebodys bound to notice. He needs the money so I cant get him fired😀 That dessert was YUMMY😀 I should have made them smaller though because that was a LOT to eat😀