If you receive my newsletter, you may know which cover has won the poll I had sent at the end of last week, just by looking at this image. 🙂
I’ll be revealing #TheLeftoverBride cover to the world on June 25th… If you’d like to help me spread the cover love just add your email address to this form: http://bit.ly/TheLeftoverBrideCoverReveal and I’ll send you all info prior to the cover reveal. Helping may just be forwarding the book info to someone you think might love this second chance holiday rom-com 🙂
Here’s a little excerpt…
He watched me. I resist the urge to readjust my Santa hat and to ask him what else might be on his wish-list and whether he’s been naughty or nice.
Oh and it’s of course already available for pre-order for only $0.99. Choose your favorite e-retailer here: https://books2read.com/TheLeftoverBride!
Thank you so much!
Ep. 24 – Come revise with me and have you ever wondered what writers google? – A self-published author's diary
- Ep. 24 – Come revise with me and have you ever wondered what writers google?
- Ep. 23 – Revising is a roller coaster of emotions. And do writers get decision fatigue?
- Ep. 22 – Going wide with my audiobooks (from ACX to Findaway Voices), some market data and the roller coaster of emotions that is sending your book to your critique partners.
- Preparing for a bestseller or how I'm adapting my self-publishing mindset, exploring my strengths for #TheLeftoverBride and no spoilers…
- Ep. 20 – Did I always know I would write for readers? And my super scientific writing process of "ohh" and "yay" and confidence…