Ready. Set. WRITE! is a summer writing intensive that encourages goal-setting and accountability, and provides an opportunity for us to cheer each other on wherever we’re at with our writing projects—planning, drafting, revising, or polishing. This year, your RSW hosts are Alison Miller, Jaime Morrow, Erin Funk, Katy Upperman and myself. (For the detailed information about RSW, including the wonderful buttons created by the lovely Jaime, click here)
And don’t forget, if you’re on Twitter, we check and cheer each other on using #RSWrite
1. How I did on last week’s goals.
My book is coming out on Thursday sooooooooo enjoying it without stressing too too much is one of my goals…–> CHECK!!! 🙂 I enjoyed my release day. So. Much. Thanks to my husband and spending the day with Katy and Riley and thanks to all my amazing friends and all the encouraging words, tweets, retweets, comments, phone call from my parents and so on that made this day oh so special!
- Write at least 2000 words a day (except on Thursday) –> WHOMP WHOMP. BIG FAIL. Silver lining? I did do my cover for Always Second Best (sooooo happy with it, thanks to Katy, Riley and my husband for the comments and feedback :)), and I did figure out parts of my plot. Now, I just have to buckle down and write it.
Run twice this week, work out once and do yoga twice –> YES! Continuing my online class–> somewhat yes. Prepare for my release on Thursday (send information to bloggers who signed up for my Book Blitz, newsletter, teasers, newsletter)–> YES!
- Write a selfpub post –>Nope
Set up One Dream Only in German (the ebook)–> YES!
2. My goal(s) for this week.
- Set up the bilingual version of One Dream Only
- Set up the paperback German version of One Dream Only
- Set up the paperback bilingual version of One Dream Only
- Write, write, write. Every single day for at least 4 hours.
- Run at least twice and yoga twice
- Write a selfpub post on Wednesday
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised.
Whomp. Whomp. —> the summary of my writing this week.
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week (ex. finding time to write).
Finding the time to write.
5. Something I love about my WiP.
Its cover 🙂
Are you participating in RSW?
Don’t forget to link to your update below!
It’s time for our third giveaway! This lovely package has been assembled by Erin
Erin’s package includes: “Embrace the Journey” journal with cork cover, “Enjoy the Little Things” notepad, Ink Joy mini pens, 2 pack of “Write On!” mini notebooks, Scrabble pencils that say: jot, note, write, create, compose, andinscribe, “Do One Thing Every Day That Makes You Happy” pencil case, 2 packs of paperclips shaped like rabbits and crocodiles, manicure kit, Eos Fresh Flowers hand lotion, Revlon Fashionista nail polish (teal), David’s PomTango tea (makes 34 oz.), Strawberry Fusion Tic Tacs, Cadbury Jelly Popping Candy chocolate bar, and Trident Very Berry gum.
Giveaway open internationally, to RSW participants only.
To enter, click the link below!
I am SO very much looking forward to reading all about your progress!