- Before a release, it amps the anticipation, might bring a buzz.
- it really helps the visibility of books on online retailers. There are algorithms that are used on Amazon for example which could make your book show up in their ‘also recommended’.
- Reviews can drive sales (and not only good reviews…)
- Readers might be more inclined to read a book if they know people have already read it.
- Certain advertising or reviewing sites are only considering books with a certain number of reviews.
Thank you, thank you so much for everyone who’s taken the time to review my books. THANK YOU ❤
Join me tomorrow for S…