I mentioned at the beginning of the year that I would take part this year in the Debut Author Challenge hosted by Hobbitsies. There are so many wonderful books coming out in 2013 and lots of them are Debuts…
I love the idea of supporting new authors and I love sharing my views on the books I really enjoyed.
So…The challenge asks for at least 12 books to be reviewed. Here is a list of 18 Debuts I am planning to read this year (by release date) – I might read more…but I´m so very excited about all of those!
- Level 2 (January 15) by Lenore Appelhans
- The Madman´s Daughter (January 29th) by Megan Shepherd
- Nobody bus Us (January 29th) by Kristin Halbrook
- The Reece Malcolm List (February 5th) by Amy Spalding
- Dualed (February 26th) by Elsie Chapman
- Strands of Bronze and Gold (March 12th) by Jane Nickerson
- Starstruck (March 12th) by Rachel Shukert
- Pretty Girl-13 (March 19th) by Liz Coley
- The Art of Wishing (March 21st) by Lindsey Ribar
- If you find me (March 26th) by Emily Murdoch
- Taken (April 16th) by Erin Bowman
- Nantucket Blue (May 7th) by Leila Howland
- The rules for disappearing (May 14th) by Ashley Elston
- Truth or dare (May 14th) by Jacqueline Green
- OCD Love Story (July 23rd) by Corey Ann Haydu
- Canary (August 1st) by Rachele Alpine
- Through The Bomb´s Breath (September 2013) by Peggy Eddleman
- Fault Line (November 12th) by Christa Desir
Do you have any of those on your list for this year?