Today is Road Trip Wednesday🙂 RTW is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway’s contributors post a weekly writing or reading-related question and answer it on our own blogs. You can hop from destination to destination and get everybody’s unique take on the topic.
Before I get started, don´t forget you can enter my giveaway for a SIGNED copy of MY LIFE NEXT DOOR by Huntley Fitzpatrick (see interview with Huntley and details here)
This week’s topic: : If you could be reincarnated as any fictional character, which would it be?
So, for some reason, the first things that came to my mind were:
- All the books I wouldn´t want to be in even though how I loved them very very much. No, really, I don´t see myself listening to “And may the odds be ever in your favor” as I walk into The Hunger Games. Even though, I´d love to meet Katniss and all.
- All the boys which should have attended my high school with the specific purpose of sweeping me off my feet (until I met my wonderful hubby of course :P).
- Some of said-boys are actually in the first category aka places I´d be afraid to put my feet into or just part of very very sad stories or sad families. Oh Jonah Griggs, how I wish you´d have been in my Sociology or Math class but nope.
So, hmm, what to do? what to do? Yep, I´ll totally be Anna from Anna and the French Kiss.
- She lives in Paris
- Etienne St-Clair – do I need to say more?
- She has goals and friends and hobbies and dreams. And Etienne. And Paris😀
- Her family has positive sides. Love her little brother.
Now I am curious, if you could be into a book, which one would it be?