*Throws confetti in the air*
*Does the happy dance*
*Keeps on bothering hubby who is playing the PS3 to tell him* (he is totally not paying attention by the way :-))
Jenny just gave me a Kreativ Blogger Award today *hugs Jenny* and OMG I am so excited!
10 things about me:
- I already have one non-fiction book published
- I love romantic movies, zombie movies, scary movies, horror movies, funny movies, teen movies, serious movies, historic movies, old movies (I do love movies)
- I watch too many TV shows (Desperate Housewives, Fringe, How I met your mother, The Simpsons, Friends, Buffy, Dawson´s creek, Beverly Hills – the old school kind, Degrassi – the old school kind, Two and an half men, Cold Case)
- I used to write fanfiction
- I have a crush on Jon Stewart (so does my hubby)
- While living in the US, I did watch Lifetime TV quite often (yes I did :-))
- I am an anxious person (even though most people cannot tell)
- I speak French, English, German, a tad of Spanish and I know the basics of Russian
- I am a fan of the Klitchko brothers (really have you seen them?)
- I have two Master´s (one from the US and one from Germany). I loved school! Yes I am a nerd 🙂
And now the 6 bloggers I´d like to pass this award too (and gosh that is the difficult part, you guys are great!) If they are not already published, believe me they will be soon 🙂
- Peggy Eddleman: Peggy was one of the first blog I followed. She always has these amazing cookies and in terms of inspiration: wow!
- Katy Upperman: Katy is taking a short blog-cation but really you have enough wonderful posts to get you through her well-deserved time off! She has tons of great & honest YA reviews and her posts are just always so…”warm-hearted” (that´s the only word I could come up with here)
- Sarah Enni: Sarah has great YA reviews/recommendations. She also has a lot of posts which just make me smile. Plus she loves Nintendo games!
- Kate Hart: One of Kate´s latest post was so inspirational and the rest of her blog is well quite amazing as well!
- Kerri Maniscalco and her Write Eat Repeat blog: First of all it´s a beautiful blog. She manages to also have beautifully written posts which can lift you up, make you smile, make you think or just give you lots of useful information on YA books and writing 🙂
- Tarah Dunn: Tarah has a lot of original content and features. I find her blog different and very interesting!
Again, there are many more I´d like to nominate, I´ll probably do a blogroll at some point!
Thanks again Jenny. It warms my heart to know people enjoy my posts!