‘Tis the season. But it doesn’t have to be. This is a gift guide for any season, really. If you have a Ted Lasso fan in your life, here are a few things you could gift them (all under $25). Some of those links (the Amazon ones) are affiliate links.
- Bake them “the” biscuits from Ted Lasso and of course make sure you deliver them in a pink box.
There are several recipes for the famous biscuits from Ted Lasso. Apple TV shared the official recipe with Today Food 🙂 and you can see the recipe here.
- Give a donation in their name to a local charity / organize a toy drive
If you know a cause that is close to their heart, donating it to that cause in their name is a thoughtful way to show them your appreciation. Plus, Ted Lasso would approve. If you do not know a cause close to their heart, you can always donate to the food pantry close to you or find a school project in donorschoose.org , contact your local hospital, local shelter and ask them if they would benefit from a toy drive.
- A notebook (Because can you ever have too many notebooks?)
- Wall art to make them smile.
Something on the smaller smile to fit in different rooms or on a desk. (Keep in mind the frame isn’t included).
- A little bag they can look at as they work or in the morning
To organize make-up or headphones/cables or some pens/crayons… those little bags can also make your loved ones smile as they use them.
- Believe – You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think & LOVED more than you know: $14.89 (Amazon)
- Decor for their laptop/phone and more
- Because can you ever have enough mugs?
- How about for people who love candles?
This one is Biscuits with the Boss. It’s available on Etsy for $16…
If they like romance books, you could gift them my novel #TheLeftoverBride and let them know that Ryan grunts like Roy Kent 🙂 This is not a sports romance. And yes, there’s no soccer in it. But again Ryan, an injured hockey player who needs to reevaluate his career (and his life) now that he most likely won’t be able to play again, grunts like Roy Kent. And he may be grumpy but he has a heart of gold. And this book has been compared to “Hallmark’s movie sexier and sassier cousin” and “fun with a lot of chemistry.” So, don’t hesitate to one-click it today for you or for a loved one. 🙂
Ep – 45: An indie author yearly review: The highs and lows of my self-publishing career in 2021. – A self-published author's diary
- Ep – 45: An indie author yearly review: The highs and lows of my self-publishing career in 2021.
- Ep. 44 – Five things I've learned about self-publishing in 2021 and one thing I learned about writing.
- Ep. 43 – Five things I've learned about podcasting as an author in 2021 and five things I want to do next year (podcast-related)
- Ep. 42 – The feeling when you upload your files for publication, brainstorming story ideas and learning, learning, learning…
- Ep. 41 – Gearing up for the publication of #TheLeftoverBride French edition and writing craft building blocks…